Pearson Physics is the only high school program that blends conceptual development and quantitative problem-solving. The conversational and engaging writing style, numerous and varied examples, annotated art program, and goal emphasis on concepts and math—together with MasteringPhysics—deliver a superior program.
- A student-friendly approach: Pearson Physics appeals to students by connecting to their lives with real-world applications, concept development tools, and motivating applications to engage and motivate students.
- Example problems that build reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Relevant connections that tie abstract concepts to everyday experiences and modern technologies
- Rich lab explorations and study support that allow students to practice and reinforce essential skills.
- Unmatched digital support: MasteringPhysics with Pearson eText is the most effective and widely used online tutorial, homework, and assessment system that engages students and teachers—anytime, anywhere.