What is TikaTok?
TikaTok is a digital classroom publishing studio for students to write and illustrate their own digital and printed books. TikaTok is designed specifically for the K-6 classroom, with unique publishing projects, writing prompts, and image galleries.
Get to know TikaTok's key features:
- Easy — Pre-loaded projects and classroom management tools make lesson planning fast and easy.
- Creative — Spark students' imagination while developing their digital literacy skills.
- Personal — Students can upload their own photos and drawings.
- Social — Send finished projects to students' parents via email.
- Educational — Projects span key curriculum areas and align to the Common Core.
- Low-cost Solution — Your subscription includes year-long access and unlimited student accounts.
How to Get Access to TikaTok
Purchasing a one-year subscription to TikaTok provides you with access to:
- K-6 projects, aligned to the Common Core State Standards
- Project-based learning with structured writing prompts
- Literacy, science, social studies, math, and art projects
- Simple classroom management tools
Starting at only $19, TikaTok is a great value for any K-6 classroom. Learn more about TikaTok subscriptions here.
What Teachers Like You are Saying about TikaTok
"I am very excited to be able to use TikaTok with my students again. I am using it with junior high school students who have difficulties with literacy. Writing their own book provides motivation and a sense of achievement."
— Angie, Junior High School Teacher, Australia
For questions about TikaTok, please contact us at email@example.com.